PREVENT Awareness Seminar
The TSOM Prevent awareness seminar is a 2-3 hour session designed to engage the learning audience and develop their knowledge and awareness of Prevent issues. The following areas are covered in an interactive and engaging session;
- Explain and understand Terrorism, Extremism and Radicalisation.
- Techniques used by those seeking to radicalise young vulnerable children and adults.
- Signs of Radicalisation
- School and individual responsibilities legislated under PREVENT.
- Actions and procedures to enact if you identify the signs of radicalisation.
- Advice on how your establishment can implement PROTECT procedures. (Lockdown, Lockout)
Handouts are provided and the seminar also involves the opportunity to ask questions and are delivered by former Armed Forces personnel with first-hand experience of the government's CONTEST strategy.
To find out what we can do for your school, or to find out when we are next delivering in your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org