TSOM are recruitmenting – working with young people across the north west. Delivering bespoke training and mentoring programmes.
- Salary starting from – £18300
- Fantastic holidays
- Experience not essential but military experience needed.
- Full training provided
The school of military is also part of the army covenant.
Work independently with mentees to plan and deliver bespoke sessions utilising the training and equipment provided.
- Build professional relationships with vulnerable children and young adults, that allows them to develop and start to unlock their potential
- Deliver timely, accurate and effective daily reports on the outcomes of TSOM sessions
- Participate and encourage mentees in group activities
- Communicate effectively with line managers in line with company procedures
- Adhere to all TSOM safeguarding policies
- Embody the values and standards of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces
- Maintain confidentially of sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Remain flexible at all times and be able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Personal development
- Plan and implement fun, challenging and effective sessions
- Provide enthusiasm, encouragement and motivation to our students
- Maintain high professional standards
- Above and beyond attitude to further develop the company
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENSE, ACCESS TO OWN VEHICLE AND BE ABLE TO PASS AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK.
To apply for any of the above positions, please email a CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com